Monday, February 22, 2010

Can't find my pictures!

My computer is trying to make me crazy!! I can't find any of the recent photos I downloaded. The computer always sends my photos to the same place and now it has decided to do something different! Why do they do that?

So Ryan was sick a few weeks ago. He got the flu, then he gave it to me! As soon as we were both on the mend, Alex got it. Thankfully no one else got it, but it was a long week. Then Andrew started having stomach pains. At first we thought he was faking because he would remember them when it was time to do school work. But I took him to the store on Tuesday and he was rolling around on the floor, sitting on anything he thought he could sit on or doubled over. He asked me if he could go to the doctor. I figured if an 8 year old asks if he can see the doctor he isn't faking. I made an appointment for him to see the doctor the next day. That evening I thought maybe it is just gas pain so I went to the store and bought some infant gas drops as they only had infant or adult. We gave him a triple dose and that seemed to help a lot. The next day he still wanted to see the doctor. She couldn't find anything wrong with him and suggested we get adult strength Gas-X and see if that works. So we did and for a few days he seemed addicted to the pills. He was very concerned about when he was getting one and if I had them with me, but that passed and he is better now. He still doesn't want to do his school work. He says he just doesn't want to do any school, home or public. If only it was that easy!

So everyone is healthy again. I have been juggling all my commitments and adding a few more. We are doing okay with home school, but we are way behind, I am not sure he will get out of 2nd grade before the end of 3rd grade. Hopefully we can pick up the pace and get everything finished. Tyler is learning to count but the letters don't seem to be sinking in. Alex is doing great and should be ready to tackle kindergarten next year.

I am happy spring is almost here, the home-school academy we attend once a week will end March 18th. Only 4 more classes left. Then preschool co-op will end in May as will MOPS. Then we are free to finish our year and start next year without all of these existing commitments. I can't wait!!

I got a Cricut for my birthday and I am trying to find time to get back to my scrapbooking. I also want to make some cards and do some home decorating with it. I just have to pace myself in buying cartridges for it. They run about $35 on eBay and I have been a little over zealous in buying them so far. I have to slow down before I bankrupt us or crafting supplies. If I can only find where the computer hid all my new photos I would be doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment