Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 11 Part 2

I think my sweet tooth comes out in the afternoon. I would give anything for a cookies or a brownie right now. I even looked at ordering cookies online, of course I would have to wait days to get my sugar fix. Somehow going into the hospital has brought my appetite back. Before I wasn't eating much and sweet stuff really didn't interest me too much. Now I watch the clock till the girls come with my food tray and hope they are early!! Then the first thing I check is what is for dessert. I just wish it was like room service, then I could call the kitchen right now and get something sweet. I could call the nurse but all they have up here is stuff like pudding, yuck! It is kind of a mean trick too, the kitchen seems to think if they serve fruit stuff that is dessert. In my opinion anything with fruit in it is not dessert.
Have you ever watched Rachel Ray? I occasionally watched her at home. With my limited selections of tv here she is the only cooking show I can get because she has her talk show. She cooks some weird stuff though. I guess it is more new age then I am. She is no Paula Dean!! I mean if I doesn't have a stick of butter in it, it couldn't be that good. I guess now you all know why I am fat. I have a massive sweet tooth and I love high fat cooking. I could never be one of those salad eater. I like a little salad with lots of fresh ranch and croutons, right before some fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Conclusion: Come see me but don't forget the coffee and sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment