Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 17 -- 26 weeks 1 day

Yeah, I made it another week. 26 weeks is better then 25 weeks, of course not as good as 27 or 28 weeks. I know it is God's will we made it this far. I know He will make sure that no matter when this baby is born he will be strong enough to make it into the world without any problems. God has given me peace during this uncertain time. I know that He is with us and is watching over us to ensure we are both healthy and safe.

I am really tired of hospital food!! The food repeats every week. The first Sunday the chicken cordon blue was okay, the second Sunday I could only eat about half, today I couldn't eat it at all. So I ordered pizza!! Yes you can get pizza delivered at the hospital. I ate pizza until I was so stuffed I was almost sick. It was soooo good!!! As long as it doesn't give me heart burn and keep me up all night. Even if it does it will still be worth it.

Tomorrow at 6 am I get to take a glucose test!! Hopefully I pass the test. I always seem to fail the 1 hour glucose test and they make me take the 3 hour test which I always pass. I have learned I have to fast in order to pass the test. That shouldn't be too hard though I don't get my breakfast until sometime after 7 am so I should pass.

So I think we have decided on a name. I wanted Wyatt. Doug wanted James. Since he didn't like Wyatt and I didn't want James as a first name we were at a stand still. After coming up with many more names all of which Doug said no to I finally found one he agreed to. Ryan. I gave him the choice of 3 middle names, Zachary, Thomas or James. You can guess which name he picked. So we are officially naming him Ryan James Sentell. I guess I better quite praying about Wyatt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment