Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 13

I can't believe that I have been here 13 days. I does not seem like that long. Merry Christmas Eve to everyone. My kids got a visit from Santa last night at my parents house. Santa is actually a member of our family. He keeps a low profile at family reunions but he keeps his beard year round so some of the kids know he is Santa. He actually has a California drivers license that shows his photo as Santa and his name as Santa Claus. The kids had lots of fun visiting with Santa. According to the report Tyler was a little unsure about him at first and then he warmed up to Santa and was all over him. Alex never stopped talking to Santa and Drew just too it all in. Check out the picture at the bottom of the page.

I think the baby was head down yesterday but if he was he moved, cause he isn't today. I could tell yesterday we were gaining back amniotic fluid, but I lost it all last night. The good news is I have been able to do the last two monitoring without having to hold the monitor. My aide said he may have had a growth spurt and that's why we can pick him up easier. The doctor is going to do an ultrasound sometime today so hopefully she will measure him and see if he has gained weight.

My brother is going to come see me tomorrow for Christmas. He is bringing me a special dinner for Christmas. Rabbit!! I have never had rabbit. I can't quite see eating rabbit, all I can picture is a cute fuzzy bunny. I guess I will be brave and try it. The chef at the french restaurant where her works is cooking it. I guess I can just be thankful that my brother isn't cooking it.

I only have 45 days left to make it to 32 weeks. Piece of cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment