Wednesday, December 31, 2008

20 days and counting

I only have 10 more days until I make it to 28 weeks. YEAH!!! Hopefully I can make the next 10 days without any complications. The baby is looking good and doesn't seem to be affected by what is happening. I hope he stays that way.

I can't believe it is New Year's Eve. I think I will go out and party and get drunk tonight. Maybe make some bad decisions, have some fun. Then again maybe I will stay here and rest.

My Doctor did a sonogram tonight. The baby has continued to grow and gain weight. After I was first admitted the sonogram showed he was 1 lb. 10 ozs. As of tonight he weighs 2lbs. 1 oz. He is still head down and has a fair amount of fluid built back up. My Doctor was very pleased she told my nurses that she had a really good feeling that this baby was going to do very well.

Thankfully I have lots of time while I am here to finish some projects. I am almost done cross stitching Tyler's stocking. Once I am done with that I will start working on Alex's stocking. I doubt I will have enough time to get any more then those two done, but if I do I have lots of baby samplers to work on. I have only finished Drew's sampler. I don't want to waste the time that I have. I have a lot of work to do and lots of time to kill. It's amazing how God gives us what we need just not always in the way we think we should get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment