Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 14 - 25 weeks 5 days

I swear I will stop hitting enter after I type the title, now that I have 2 posts with just a title.

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. Actually I don't have to dream it is a White Christmas. I think this is the first Christmas it has snowed on Christmas since we moved here. Of course my little ones are in California when it is just raining. Christmas rain.... Oh well maybe we will get more snow when they get home.

Can I tell you, the one thing I have learned out of all this is don't procrastinate!! If I had known I would be stuck in here I would have gotten my hair cut, my eyes checked and a pedicure!! Did you know that you can order eyeglasses online. You don't even need a Dr's prescription. Of course you have to know your prescription but other then that it is easy. I haven't gotten them yet but at least I won't have to fool with my contacts here in the hospital.

I would have also packed myself a bag if I had known. Don't ever ask a man to pack a bag for you. I have no idea what he was thinking when he brought me clothes but he obviously wasn't thinking I was pregnant! He only brought me 2 maternity shirts out of the 10 or so shirts he brought. Thankfully I just asked for sweats and jammy pants to wear on the bottom or who knows what I would have gotten there. I'd probably be wearing a hospital gown again.

No comments:

Post a Comment