Saturday, January 10, 2009

I don't know what is going on so I will blog!

I am trying not to panic and patiently wait for my nurse to return but that doesn't seem to be working. I just meet my first big goal of 28 weeks today and tonight I started bleeding. I don't think this is a good sign I wouldn't think I could go for very long without delivering but my nurse didn't get as freaked out as I did. She put the baby on the monitor and said she would check with the doctors as see if they thought she should do anything else. She was very casual, like she was sure this was no big deal but she would see. I wasn't sure if she was trying to be casual so I wouldn't get freaked out more or if she really thought this was no big deal. I think this is a major deal and 20 minutes later she has not returned and I am still panicked. Maybe I am over reacting but I have had enough babies to know that bleeding isn't a good sign. I am not having any contractions but I am starting to have some pain. Again not a good sign, of course they have me on medication to block contractions so maybe I would be having contractions if I wasn't on the meds. I guess all I can do now is pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment